PRIGO University is a non-governmental, non-profit organisation with the status of a Research Organisation, which implements the forty principles of the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers in accordance with its Strategic Plan for the period 2021-2030.
We are holders of the prestigious ‘HR Excellence in Research’ Award. The HR Award is a guarantee of the European standard of care for researchers, a sign of support for professional development and a commitment to continuous improvement in this field.
The implementation of the HR Award principles entails:
- Improving the quality of human resources care
- Development of the professional growth of researchers
- Guaranteeing a transparent selection procedure for the recruitment of new researchers
- Increasing the prestige of the university and its attractiveness for researchers
- International attractiveness and visibility
- Networking with a pan-European network of research organisations
Committee and Working Group Members
Assoc. Prof. Zuzana Machová
prof. Igor Kotlán
prof. Lenka Fojtíková
Emil Adámek, Ph.D.
Natalie Uhrová, Ph.D.
Tomáš Bouchal, Ph.D.
Veronika Nálepová, Ph.D.